Step 1: Navigate To Queue
On the Navigation Menu, go to Queue.
Step 2: The Queue
- Start by searching a supplier or a customer.
- You can view all the request at the same time. 2.1) You can select if you wish to see supplier or customer request.
- There is also an option that you ca search with pallet types.
- You can view and edit the request on the queue page and assign it to a driver.
- This will show you either if a customer is picking up or a delivery required, or collection is required.
- You can complete the request or delete it. ( Make sure requirements are met before deleting ).
Step 3: View, Edit, And Assign
- When clicking the view button you can get a preview of the request.
- You can place it on hold and if needed print the request.
3. Upon clicking edit, you can edit date of the request.
4. You can add or remove pallet type and quantity, and also the price per unit.
5. Upload picture or document and motes if needed.
6. Save to finish the request.
7. For assigning, start by selecting a driver.
8. Fill up date, time and how ling it will take to do the request.